Saturday 15 July 2017

Magic Fairies

Good morning everyone
I've made this card for my Granddaughter's Birthday she will be
8 in a couple of weeks. Her name is Freyah but my special name for her is 'Fru Fru'
and there's only me allowed to call her that she says.
All little girls love fairies so the little chipboard fitted perfectly with a stencil
that I have. I've used papers from Lemoncrafts  'Heart  Painted' pad
I've used modelling paste through the fairy stencil and added glitter
to the wings on both fairies. I have made the flowers from white Foamiran
and coloured with soft pastels.

Products used:-
Heart Painted 6x6 pad
Magic Fairies 04-0194
Foamiran - White
Soft Pastels
Pearl Stamens
Self Adhesive Pearls
All available to buy from;-  https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk
Check out their fabulous website

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by

Margie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment