Tuesday 11 July 2017

Patchwork

Good morning all
For todays card I have used beautiful papers from Lemoncraft 'House of Roses'
pad. I am just so in love with every sheet. I have cut 9  squares of different patterns
and formed a patchwork distressing the edges with 'Gathered Twigs' distress ink.
I have added a gorgeous ornate chipboard to the centre.
Flowers have been made from white and ecru Foamiran and coloured with
soft oil pastels. I have added spiral stamens and butterflies.


Products used:-
House of Roses 6x6 pad
Dual Layer Frame -1282
Foamiran - White
Foamiran - Ecru
Soft Oil Pastels
Pearl Stamens
Vintage Time - 008

Self Adhesive Pearls
All available to buy from:-  https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk
Check out their fabulous website for todays offer


Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment