Monday 18 September 2017

Christmas Tree

Hi everyone
For todays card I have used papers from First Edition 'Christmas Promise' pad.
I've made the Christmas tree by firstly cutting a triangle shape from 300gsm card
then layering small pieces of hessian on it that I've soaked in Anna Marie Designs 'Structuriser'.
When it's dry it will be hard so it acts like a starch.
I've covered the tree in voile, and added pearls that I've cut from a
pearl garland. The wooden star I've covered in Inka Gold 'Silver' and
then Sparkle Medium 'Silver' for a bit of glitter.
 I've made the base from corrugated card and also added 
ribbon and lace. The MDF sentiment is also from Anna Marie
Designs and I've covered the tops with Snow-Tex.


Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment