Sunday 29 October 2017

Holly Christmas Tree

Hi everyone
Sorry for being a bit quiet on here only I had a lovely week
in Devon last week with my gorgeous Daughter and Granddaughters.
So for today's card I have made a Christmas tree from blue and white
holly leaves. I've added white, silver and blue pearl beads from pearl garlands
and crushed ice glitter for extra sparkle. I'd got some blue corrugated card
in my stash so used that for the base of the tree.
The wooden reindeer was from China and I've painted it with Viva
Décor white chalky painted and added Imagination Craft's 'Diamond' Sparkle
Medium for a glittery look. For the snowflake on the top of the tree
I've coloured it with turquoiseInka Gold and also added
Diamond Sparkle Medium on the top.


Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment