Monday 28 November 2016

Good evening Peeps

Sharing three Christmas cards with you today,
For the first one I have used beautiful blue snowflake papers. I cut an aperture and added
acetate behind it that has crushed ice stuck to the acetate to make a frosted window.
The flowers are made with Spellbinder's Shapeabilitie's  'Layered Poinsettia' dies and frosted with crushed ice. I have added a wooden snowflake to the window.




For the second card I have used vintage papers from My Mind's Eye ''Signature Christmas' (now discontinued). I cut contrasting baubles and added ribbon, gold berries and pine branches.






For the third card I again cut a frost window aperture and added a wooden reindeer bauble.
Papers are from a Melissa Francis pad and poinsettia's have been painted with mica powder
and frosted with crushed ice

Hope you like them all and thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment