Monday 20 February 2017

Anniversary

Good evening everyone
Had a very busy day today looking after my three adorable Granddaughters.
I took them to the National Forest Adventure Farm in Burton on Trent
and they had a ball, even helping to feed three week old lambs.

So with that in mind I haven't had time to make a card today so I'm sharing
one of my favourite cards from a while ago.
This is an 8 x 8 card and I've used a heart wreath stamp by Chloe Endean that I have stamped in
VersaMark ink and embossed with metallic silver embossing powder.
Then I stamped the same heart agai in Versamark onto white vellum and embossed with
Wow Sparkling Snow embossing powder. I carefully cut each flower out 
and layered onto the silver heart. Finally I added crystal gems to the centre of the flowers.
I did exactly the same with the border strip.
Finally I added a pink satin ribbon and sentiment to finish.
Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment