Saturday 29 April 2017

Good morning everyone
I can't believe how quickly the weekend rolls around it's almost a
third of the year gone already, a sign I'm getting old!!!
For todays card I have chosen papers from Lemoncrafts Cotton Candy Basic pad
and just inked around the edges with 'Victorian Velvet' distress ink
I've die cut the left hand side with Sissix 'Mixed Media #2 by Tim
Holtz (my new favourite die so expect to see it again).
I've made the flowers from Foamiran which for those of you who don't
know what it is, it's a very thin foam from Iran hence the name Foamiran.
When heated with an iron or heat tool it becomes very pliable and easy
to shape into flowers using either dies or moulds. It's great fun and very therapeutic
so if you haven't tried it yet have a go you will love it.
I've coloured the flowers with pastels and dusted with crushed ice.
Leaves  are Rosy Owl  'Trailing Leaves' die.

Products used:-
All available to buy from:-http://www.craftyenjoyments.co.uk/
where you'll find a fantastic range of crafting goodies

Have a great weekend

Margie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment