Thursday 22 June 2017

Good morning everyone
Much cooler here today and it looks like it's going to pour down
any minute. Hope that's not the end of summer!!
For todays card I have chosen papers from Lemoncrafts 'House of
Roses Basic' pad. they are all double sided and so lovely, perfect
for shabby chic projects.
I've made the centre focal point by die cutting Spellbinder's Labels One
and layered three together to make it 3d. I've put hessian behind it and
added a wicker heart that I picked up from 'The Works'.
I've made the green flowers from white Foamiran and coloured them
with Versa Magic 'Aloe Vera' ink. The daisies are made from ecru Foamiran.
I've added green vintage seam binding ribbon to finish off.
Papers and Foamiran from:-https://www.craftyenjoyments.co.uk/
Check out their fab website for todays offer


Hope you like and thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment