Monday 12 June 2017

Vintage Clock

Good morning everyone
For todays card I have used gorgeous papers from Lemoncrafts
'House of Roses pad. I think these are my all time favourite papers and
lend themselves so well for any project that's shabby chic.
I've used an unbranded die for the middle piece and added a vintage
clock. The flowers have been made from white Foamiran and coloured
with soft pastels. I've added a couple of butterflies from the same vintage
sheet as the clock. To complete I've offset a small 'with love'  tag and added a
vintage seam binding ribbon and pearl flower.
Products used:-
Vintage Time 008
Foamiran - White
Soft pastels
Pearl Stamens
All available to buy from :-https://craftyenjoyments.co.uk

Check out their offers below and take advantage


Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment